- Oversee tasks of executive board and maintain performance.
- Maintain organization and communication among executive board and members.
- Work with external resources and connections to aid in the success of MLA.
- Create goals and initiatives to increase success and growth of MLA.
- Lead and plan executive board meetings.
- Keep in close communication with other CBA student organizations and staff.
Provide members with personal assistance and attention.
- Create and maintain relationships with firms, executive professionals, guest speakers, and UIC alumni/staff/professors for club networking opportunities and educational events.
Chief Operating Officer
- Keep website, constitution, and UIC Connect (OrgSync) updated at all times.
- Work with President to oversee administrative tasks regarding the registration and renewal of MLA with the Center for Student Involvement.
- Keep records of all memberships and their statuses.
- Take minutes at every executive board meeting. Taking minutes entails recording decisions, ideas, updates, progress, etc. regarding MLA.
- Monitor membership participation through member applications, attendance records, and further documentation.
- Configure with CFO to keep membership statuses up to date in accordance to the fees.
Chief Financial Officer
- Keep precise records of membership fees, including which members have paid and how much has been collected.
- Set up fundraising activities for the club. One should be completed per semester.
- Create spending budgets and monitor available capital.
- Work with administrative ______ (Professor Miller) to organize field trip expenses.
- Work with Student Activities Funding Committee and Undergraduate Student Government to apply for funding.
Chief Marketing Officer
Fusce at massa nec sapien auctor gravida in in tellus. In sit amet felis malesuada, feugiat purus eget, varius mi. Vivamus sit amet semper lacus, in mollis libero. Nullam sit amet nisi condimentum erat iaculis auctor. Nullam sit amet nisi condimentum erat iaculis auctor. Phasellus sodales massa malesuada tellus fringilla, nec bibendum
Chief Public Relations Officer
- Keep primary contact with members: send emails and Blackboard announcements; keep members updated and informed on events, meetings, opportunities, etc.; respond to inquiries, questions, and concerns of members.